Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The ultimate Rangers holiday gift

First post of 2011. Happy New Year, from the Gametime in Arlington blog.

I received many Rangers gifts this holiday season: Two T-shirts, a gift card, a Rangers patch and a DVD recapping the memorable World Series run. All awesome gifts.

This one, however, has to be my favorite of them all:



Stellar. And a total surprise. My girlfriend and I did a holiday gift exchange this year, and this was her big gift to me. I had no idea.

It's a frame of several different World Series components. As displayed on the upper left, a picture of my brother and me in Arlington for Game 4 of the Fall Classic. Then, on the bottom left, a World Series commemorative patch. And on the right, a place for my ticket. The space fit my StubHub ticket perfectly. Looks awesome.

Now I just have to find a place for it on my wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment