Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Fair to Midland CD released today

The four-year wait is over.



Fair to Midland, my favorite Dallas-based rock band, released their new CD, 'Arrows & Anchors,' today. I took a visit to Best Buy and picked up my copy today for $9.99. It was the last copy they had. Lucky me. Hopefully, that means the word is spreading and people are buying the new album. I always like supporting my favorite bands on the day their new album hits stores.

The last Fair to Midland album, "Fables From A Mayfly: What I Tell You Three Times Is True," was released in June 2007.

I've probably been to more Fair to Midland shows than any other band. I'm not sure exactly how many times I've seen them perform, but I'd estimate around six to seven times. They never disappoint. One of the most energetic, original sounds I've heard.

I'll be back on with a review in a few days. I've only been through three-fourths of the CD so far. This will pretty much be all I listen to for the next few months.

The four-year wait is finally over.

No comments:

Post a Comment