Sunday, June 2, 2013

PODCAST: State of the Texas Rangers Address After 56 Games of 2013 Season

The state of the Texas Rangers 56 games into the 2013 season is rather strong: a 35-21 record (best in the American League); a two-game lead over Oakland in the AL West; a 10.5-game lead over the Angels, who many had in the World Series; and a legitimate ace in Yu Darvish, the kind of guy whose presence is mandatory on a team that has deep postseason aspirations.

For more thoughts on the state of the squad, I recorded a podcast with my old friend Sam, who graduated from Plano West Senior High School with me in 2002. This is the first time I've ever recorded a podcast on the Gametime in Arlington blog. Topics on the first episode include:
  • Biggest surprise, disappointment
  • Team MVP
  • Trade talk 
  • Team brass relying on influx of young talent 
Enjoy (you may also download the .mp3 file for the road, as it's 36 minutes total):



Music: "Pjanoo" by Eric Prydz

Hope you enjoyed the podcast. Looking forward to recording a few more as the season progresses. Have a great week, everyone. Go Rangers.

3 comments:

  1. What's up everyone, it'ѕ my fiгst go to sеe
    at this sіte, and piеcе οf writіng is reаlly fгuitful foг me, keep up pοsting thеѕe tyρеs of
    artіcles οr rеvіеws.

    Му pagе ... 888 Poker Offer

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good article. I am experіencing many of thesе issues aѕ ωеll.

    .

    my homeρage ... HomеSite ()

    ReplyDelete